Report a Digital Accessibility Issue

If you are having trouble accessing digital content and technology at WSU, please provide us with information about your concern. We will work to address the issue as quickly as possible. To report a concern, please use the form on this page.

If you feel you have experienced discrimination and harassment and would like to file a report or formal complaint, you may do so at WSU’s Compliance and Civil Rights (CCR): File a Report.