A path to help others
A silver lining
Achieving her dream
Respect and Recognition
- International outreachHelping colleagues in AfghanistanWSU staff and faculty are finding ways to assist students and scholars in crisis.
- Sustaining healthSeeking ways to reverse osteoarthritisA healthy diet and a little exercise appear to help, even on the cellular level.
- Apply NowWe want you at WSUFall 2022 applications are now open. Learn how you can become a #FutureCoug today.
- Service to othersWSU students make, distribute blankets for those in need Blankets will warm people in Spokane during the cold months.
- Business insightsNot everybody hates looking at themselves on Zoom People with low self-consciousness have a more positive attitude about viewing their own faces in virtual meetings.
- Equity and InclusionMLK celebration encourages ‘uncomfortable conversations’Fox Sports analyst and bestselling author Emmanuel Acho will deliver MLK keynote address on Feb. 2.
- Climate changeConcurrent heat waves becoming more frequentSimultaneous heatwaves in the mid- to high-latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere occurred seven times more often in the 2010s than in the 1980s.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Jan. 18–May 21Indie Folk: New Art and Songs from the Pacific Northwest Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Jan. 21Women’s tennis Hollingbery Fieldhouse
- Jan. 21-23Planetarium show: From Earth to the Universe Sloan Hall
- Jan. 28 Last day to change enrollment from letter graded to pass/fail
- Feb. 8 Deadline for dropping a course without record on your transcript
- Feb. 21 Presidents Day holiday: No classes (University offices stay open.)
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $421.8 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2019-20
- 75% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2019-20