Meet the 2021 Top Ten Seniors
More than just numbers
A 3D Printing Journey
A big idea for small moon dust
I am Black, an artist, and my life matters
- Leading researchHow do tiny bits of plastic slip into drinking water? Researchers have found how nanoscale particles of plastic move through the environment, and are eyeing new ways to trap and remove them.
- Noteworthy achievementNeuroscience student named Arthur Ashe Jr. Sports ScholarJunior Savanna Ly Nguyen was one of just 10 female student-athletes in the country to receive the award, which honors excellence in academic and athletic pursuits.
- COVID-19 policyVaccine requirements in Fall 2021 for students and employees WSU will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for the 2021-22 academic year for all students and intends to extend requirement to all employees engaging in activities at a WSU campus or location.
- Pandemic responseQuestions about the COVID-19 vaccine? In a new series of two-minute videos, infectious disease expert Dr. Guy Palmer delivers practical, easy-to-understand answers.
- Sustainable resourcesUsing seafood waste to improve concreteResearchers are exploring how waste from shrimp and crab shells could make concrete more durable and reduce carbon emissions in its production.
- Achieving excellenceVeterinary Teaching Hospital a top rated emergency facility It is the only veterinary teaching hospital in the west to be certified as a Level I facility by the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- May 3 Final examinations begin
- May 8 Commencement
- May 12 Final grades available
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $406 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2018-19
- 76% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2018-19