Plant for the future
Class profile offers glimpse of medical education need
Honoring a champion
- Celebrating collaborationWine and science thrive in partnershipFor 50 years, WSU researchers and Chateau Ste. Michelle have collaborated to improve wine science, production, and education in Washington.
- TOP RANKINGUndergrad international business program ranked 14th nationallyThe newest U.S. News and World Report rankings include the Carson College of Business on the list of the top business schools.
- NEW RECORDEnrollment grows to 30, 614 students statewideThe total is 472 additional students—a 1.6% increase—from the fall 2016, when enrollment surpassed the 30,000-student milestone for the first time.
- TRANSFORMATIONAL GIFT$1 million gift advances WSU themodynamics research, careersThe gift will fund creation of the Alexandra Navrotsky Institute for Experimental Thermodynamics.
- BEST COLLEGESWriting program again ranked among nation’s bestThe WSU Writing Program is ranked among the nation’s top 19 writing programs once again.
Undergraduate fields of study
Business to organic agriculture. Communication to neuroscience. Courses taught by renowned professors. Learn why nearly a quarter-million students in the past 125 years have pursued future success by earning a WSU degree.
Explore other WSU locations
Find my field of study
- by Academic Area
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Business Programs Accredited by AACSB
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Foreign Languages and Cultures
- Health Sciences
- History, Literature, and Philosophy
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Professional Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
Graduate and professional programs
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- October 6 Deadline to apply for a graduate degree
- October 11 Mid-term grade submission ends
- November 6 Priority registration begins for spring semester
WSU North Puget Sound, Everett
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $380 millionScholarships, grants, work study, and loans awarded to undergraduates, 2013-14
- 70%Percentage of undergraduates that receive financial aid
- $20,248Average amount of annual undergraduate financial aid award