Between two worlds
The door is open
The long journey of WSU’s youngest, newest regent
Hazy days of summer
A rare path for Pat Chun
- Academic achievementVancouver junior, Cowlitz Tribe member awarded national Udall ScholarshipEmma Johnson, a cultural anthropology major at WSU Vancouver, is the fifth WSU student to be awarded a Udall Scholarship since 2015. Johnson plans to serve her tribe following completion of her education.
- International collaborationWSU, Australian scientists partner to form Joint Center for Ag RoboticsThe partnership joins expertise in automation solutions with leading robotics research.
- Improving human health$2.2 million gift creates School of Molecular Biosciences graduate fellowshipsThe fellowship will be awarded to graduate students who are focused on health research.
- Clean energy technology$2M DOE grant supports efforts to improve hydrogen fuel efficiencyWSU researchers will work with Plug Power Inc., a leading hydrogen fuel cell system manufacturer.
- Protecting the food supplyFungus provides powerful medicine in fighting honeybee virusesA mushroom extract fed to honeybees greatly reduces virus levels, according to research conducted by WSU scientists, the USDA, and a private company.
- Improving human healthWSU to lead new Center for Alzheimer’s research in Native peopleDedra Buchwald from WSU’s College of Medicine will lead the center, which will be a collaboration with Stanford University and the University of Colorado, Denver.
- Intercepting diseases$3M Templeton Foundation grant focuses on epigenetic biomarkersProfessors Michael Skinner and Lawrence Holder will lead the research.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Nov. 9 Orchestra Festival Pullman
- Nov. 9 Women’s soccer vs Montana, NCAA Tournament First Round Pullman
- Nov. 9 & 11 WSU Planetarium: Mayan Astronomy Pullman
- Nov. 10 Family Fun Day Pullman
- Nov. 11 Women’s basketball vs St. Mary’s Pullman
- Nov. 11 Men’s basketball vs Nicholls Pullman
- Nov. 13 “Fear Less, Do More,” Michelle Poler Pullman
- November 12 Veterans Day (university holiday)
- November 16 Deadline for undergrad and professional students to withdraw from a course
- November 16 Last day to apply for a graduate certificate/degree
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $390 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2017-18
- 82% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2017-18