One Good Apple
The road less traveled
Asked and answered
A voice and a vote for students
Forging his own story
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GRADUATESCarrying the colors at Fall CommencementThe honor of carrying gonfalons, or ceremonial banners, at Commencement goes to a handful of exceptional students. See a list of top students who will lead the procession on Dec. 7 at Fall Commencement.
- Monitoring wellnessBoredom on the rise among adolescentsResearch finds boredom increasing among 8th to 12th graders, with greater upsurges for girls than boys.
- Green engineeringNew road deicer goes easy on the environmentA solution made with grape extract and agricultural waste melts ice faster than traditional deicers, causes less damage to roads, and reduces risk to aquatic organisms.
- Land-grant heritageSteadfast support for our DACA studentsWSU unequivocally supports all students, regardless of their immigration status. This commitment is grounded in our longstanding institutional heritage of accessible higher education.
- Recognizing excellenceIndustrialist, philanthropist Mark Pigott awarded honorary doctorateThe honorary degree recognizes a lifetime of business achievements and enduring contributions to education, research, technology, and the arts.
- Unmasking hate speechProfessor leads investigation into Islamophobia onlineStudy finds that anti-Muslim narrative was driven by a handful of users, disseminating tweets through automated bots and sock puppet accounts.
- Public healthBPA levels in humans dramatically underestimatedStudy finds that exposure to the endocrine-disrupting chemical bisphenol A (BPA) is far higher than previously assumed.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Dec. 6 & 8 Public planetarium show Pullman
- Dec. 7 Holiday concert Pullman
- Dec. 9 Cougar Chef Throwdown: Free holiday treats for students Pullman
- December 7 Commencement, Pullman campus
- December 9 Final examinations begin
- December 18 Final grades available
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $390 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2017-18
- 82% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2017-18