MLK Distinguished Service Award
Biofuel powers cross‑country flight
Medical school accepting applications
- INTERCULTURAL LEARNINGNew initiative to enhance international diversity, global reachThe collaboration will grow WSU’s international student enrollment.
- OPPORTUNITY AND EQUITYVaccinating increases family wealth, girls’ educationResearchers found households in rural Africa that vaccinate their cattle for East Coast fever increased their income.
- SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTScientists develop soil-friendly perennial hybrid of wheat, wheatgrassPlant can bear seed for multiple harvests, holding soil, adding organic matter and using moisture and nutrients more efficiently.
- SUSTAINING HEALTHResearchers develop environmentally friendly, soy air filterNew air purifier can capture toxic chemicals the current filters can’t.
Undergraduate fields of study
Business to organic agriculture. Communication to neuroscience. Courses taught by renowned professors. Learn why nearly a quarter-million students in the past 125 years have pursued future success by earning a WSU degree.
Explore other WSU locations
Find my field of study
- by Academic Area
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Business Programs Accredited by AACSB
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Foreign Languages and Cultures
- Health Sciences
- History, Literature, and Philosophy
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Professional Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
Graduate and professional programs
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Jan 20 – Mar 11Art Exhibition: Rick Bartow: Things You Know But Cannot ExplainPullman
- Jan 28Performance: Cirque Zuma ZumaPullman
- February 20 President’s Day—CLASS HOLIDAY All University Offices will remain open
- March 3 Deadline to apply for a Graduate Degree or Graduate Certificate
- March 6 Priority Registration Begins For Summer
WSU North Puget Sound, Everett
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $380 millionScholarships, grants, work study, and loans awarded to undergraduates, 2013-14
- 70%Percentage of undergraduates that receive financial aid
- $20,248Average amount of annual undergraduate financial aid award