A 3D Printing Journey
A big idea for small moon dust
I am Black, an artist, and my life matters
People and Puppies
- Leading researchDiscovery could lead to new treatments for rheumatoid arthritis A protein known as GBP5 appears to play a key role in suppressing inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, a potentially debilitating disease that affects some 1.5 million Americans.
- Noteworthy achievementWSU graduate recognized as Time100 Next innovatorA breakthrough in superconductivity has landed 2013 PhD graduate Ranga Dias in the Time Magazine list of emerging leaders shaping the future.
- Become a #FutureCougApply nowFall 2021 applications are now open. Learn how you can become a #FutureCoug today.
- Confronting biasDeep reflection needed following Atlanta murdersWe grieve for the victims of the horrific mass shooting in Atlanta that took eight lives, six of whom were identified as women of Asian descent.
- Pandemic responseQuestions about the COVID-19 vaccine? In a new series of two-minute videos, infectious disease expert Dr. Guy Palmer delivers practical, easy-to-understand answers.
- Innovative thinkingStudents develop idea to reach water on MarsNASA’s Innovative Advanced Concepts program awarded two WSU mechanical engineering students a $125,000 grant, its first-ever funding of an undergraduate team.
- Community participationRecovering monarch butterflies: How you can helpJoin the “Western Monarch Mystery Challenge” to help inform conservation efforts for the plummeting western monarch population.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Apr. 9 WSU Family Weekend Opera Workshop: Keep Moving On! Songs by Stephen Sondheim Live streamed
- Apr. 12 Visiting Writers Series: Debra Magpie Earling Online
- Apr. 12Financial Education Fair Online
- Apr. 12 Priority registration begins for Fall semester
- Apr. 16 Deadline for undergraduate and professional students to withdraw from a course
- Apr. 30 Last day of instruction for the term
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $406 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2018-19
- 76% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2018-19