Honoring a champion
Artificial Intelligence and society
- Celebrating collaborationWine and science thrive in partnershipFor 50 years, WSU researchers and Chateau Ste. Michelle have collaborated to improve wine science, production, and education in Washington.
- Improving AgricultureNSF grant aims to use big data to improve cropsResearchers believe data will illustrate the relationship between genes and the environment and lead to better corn crops.
- ADVANCING HEALTH$1.7M grant will train nurse practitioners for rural primary careThe project will provide traineeships to 15 to 30 nurse practitioner students enrolled in the College of Nursing.
- SUSTAINABLE RESOURCESAlgae cultivation technique could advance biofuelsResearchers have developed a way to grow algae more efficiently—in days instead of weeks.
- SCIENTIFIC EXPERTISE4 researchers named to Washington State Academy of SciencesThe honor recognizes the quartet’s outstanding record of scientific achievement and willingness to apply their knowledge to the state’s needs.
Undergraduate fields of study
Business to organic agriculture. Communication to neuroscience. Courses taught by renowned professors. Learn why nearly a quarter-million students in the past 125 years have pursued future success by earning a WSU degree.
Explore other WSU locations
Find my field of study
- by Academic Area
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Business Programs Accredited by AACSB
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Foreign Languages and Cultures
- Health Sciences
- History, Literature, and Philosophy
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Professional Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
Graduate and professional programs
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- August 21 First day of fall semester classes
- September 1 Deadline to change from audit to credit
- September 4 Labor Day—All-university holiday
WSU North Puget Sound, Everett
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $380 millionScholarships, grants, work study, and loans awarded to undergraduates, 2013-14
- 70%Percentage of undergraduates that receive financial aid
- $20,248Average amount of annual undergraduate financial aid award