One Good Apple
The road less traveled
Asked and answered
A voice and a vote for students
Forging his own story
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GRADUATESCarrying the colors at Fall CommencementThe honor of carrying gonfalons, or ceremonial banners, at Commencement goes to a handful of exceptional students. See a list of top students who will lead the procession on Dec. 7 at Fall Commencement.
- Monitoring wellnessBoredom on the rise among adolescentsResearch finds boredom increasing among 8th to 12th graders, with greater upsurges for girls than boys.
- Empowering communitiesStudents to help Panamanians gain access to clean waterThe WSU chapter of Engineers Without Borders aims to construct a community outreach center in a remote Panamanian village, where residents can learn how to address pressing problems.
- Land-grant heritageSteadfast support for our DACA studentsWSU unequivocally supports all students, regardless of their immigration status. This commitment is grounded in our longstanding institutional heritage of accessible higher education.
- Visionary and leaderRemembering William RuckelshausWilliam Ruckelshaus, founder of Washington State University and University of Washington’s The William D. Ruckelshaus Center, died Wednesday at his home in Seattle at the age of 87.
- Unmasking hate speechProfessor leads investigation into Islamophobia onlineStudy finds that anti-Muslim narrative was driven by a handful of users, disseminating tweets through automated bots and sock puppet accounts.
- Fighting diseaseDiscovery takes aim at mosquito-borne illnessesNew findings may lead to ways to inhibit the spread of potentially deadly viruses: West Nile, Zika, and dengue.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Dec. 5 Holiday Open House with President Schulz and First Lady Noel Schulz Pullman
- Dec. 6 & 8 Public planetarium show Pullman
- Dec. 7 Holiday concert Pullman
- November 25 Thanksgiving vacation begins
- December 3 Deadline to submit a final thesis/dissertation to the Graduate School
- December 6 Last day of instruction for the term
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $390 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2017-18
- 82% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2017-18