A hero’s return
Between two worlds
The door is open
The long journey of WSU’s youngest, newest regent
Hazy days of summer
- Yes, it’s possibleMaking higher education affordable and achievableThey may be rivals on the field, but Washington State University and the University of Washington are teaming up on a campaign to remind Washingtonians that higher education is affordable and achievable.
- Sweeping overhaulRegents approve new student conduct rulesThe revamped student conduct process will greatly expand student rights and responsibilities in disciplinary investigations and hearings.
- Improving human health$2.2 million gift creates School of Molecular Biosciences graduate fellowshipsThe fellowship will be awarded to graduate students who are focused on health research.
- Clean energy technology$2M DOE grant supports efforts to improve hydrogen fuel efficiencyWSU researchers will work with Plug Power Inc., a leading hydrogen fuel cell system manufacturer.
- Protecting the food supplyFungus provides powerful medicine in fighting honeybee virusesA mushroom extract fed to honeybees greatly reduces virus levels, according to research conducted by WSU scientists, the USDA, and a private company.
- Improving human healthWSU to lead new Center for Alzheimer’s research in Native peopleDedra Buchwald from WSU’s College of Medicine will lead the center, which will be a collaboration with Stanford University and the University of Colorado, Denver.
- Intercepting diseases$3M Templeton Foundation grant focuses on epigenetic biomarkersProfessors Michael Skinner and Lawrence Holder will lead the research.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Nov. 19 Men’s basketball vs. Cal Poly Pullman
- Nov. 20 Lecture: “Witnessing an Implosion: Racial Tensions at University of Missouri” Pullman
- Nov. 21 Women’s volleyball vs. Oregon State Pullman
- Nov. 23 Kickoff at the CUB pregame Pullman
- Nov. 23 Cougar football vs. Washington Pullman
- Nov. 24 Women’s volleyball vs. Washington Pullman
- Nov. 24 Men’s basketball vs. Delaware State Pullman
- November 19-23 Thanksgiving break (no classes)
- December 7 Deadline to change from pass/fail to letter graded
- December 7 Last day of fall semester classes
- December 8 Fall semester commencement
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $390 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2017-18
- 82% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2017-18