Finding his passion
More food, less hunger
The courage to follow her own story
- New ADPat Chun takes helm of Cougar athleticsChun brings more than 20 years of experience at Florida Atlantic and Ohio State to WSU. He began his duties on February 5.
- New deanBruce Pinkleton to lead Murrow College of CommunicationThe longtime faculty member has held several roles at Murrow, including head of the Strategic Communication degree program, graduate director and associate dean.
- Addressing environmental challengesResearchers use recycled carbon fiber to improve permeable pavementThe approach greatly increases both the durability and strength of pervious concrete.
- Enriching seniors’ livesSchool of Hospitality Business Management establishes Institute for Senior Living The Institute will educate the next generation of senior living specialists and leaders needed for the next wave of baby boomers.
- Clean energy economyNew water-splitting method could open path to hydrogen economyWSU researchers have found a way to more efficiently generate hydrogen from water—an important key to making clean energy more viable.
- Advancing agricultureCrop-saving soil tests now at farmers’ fingertipsNew methods designed by WSU plant pathologists will be able to detect disease-causing pathogens in the soil accurately, quickly, inexpensively, and on-site.
Undergraduate fields of study
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
Find my field of study
- by Academic Area
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Business Programs Accredited by AACSB
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Foreign Languages and Cultures
- Health Sciences
- History, Literature, and Philosophy
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Professional Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
Graduate and professional programs
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- March 21 Jazz Composers ConcertPullman
- March 22 SHBM Burtenshaw Distinguished Lecture Series: “The Heart of Hospitality,” Joe BergerPullman
- March 23 SHBM: The Bellhop and Hall of Fame inducteesPullman
- March 26Murrow Symposium keynote address, Robert Siegel, NRPPullman
- March 27 State of the University address, President Kirk SchulzPullman
- April 6 Recommended deadline to take final exams for advanced degree
- April 9 Priority registration for fall begins
- April 13 Deadline for undergraduate and professional students to withdraw from a course
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $378 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2016-17
- 78% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2016-17