Plant for the future
Class profile offers glimpse of medical education need
Honoring a champion
- Celebrating collaborationWine and science thrive in partnershipFor 50 years, WSU researchers and Chateau Ste. Michelle have collaborated to improve wine science, production, and education in Washington.
- TOP RANKINGUndergrad international business program ranked 14th nationallyThe newest U.S. News and World Report rankings include the Carson College of Business on the list of the top business schools.
- ADVANCING HEALTHCollege of Nursing named Center of Excellence by National League for NursingThe College of Nursing is one of only 15 organizations nationwide chosen for the honor.
- SUSTAINABLE RESOURCESAlgae cultivation technique could advance biofuelsResearchers have developed a way to grow algae more efficiently—in days instead of weeks.
- BEST COLLEGESWriting program again ranked among nation’s bestThe WSU Writing Program is ranked among the nation’s top 19 writing programs once again.
Undergraduate fields of study
Business to organic agriculture. Communication to neuroscience. Courses taught by renowned professors. Learn why nearly a quarter-million students in the past 125 years have pursued future success by earning a WSU degree.
Explore other WSU locations
Find my field of study
- by Academic Area
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Business Programs Accredited by AACSB
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Foreign Languages and Cultures
- Health Sciences
- History, Literature, and Philosophy
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Professional Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
Graduate and professional programs
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- September 19 Deadline for dropping a course without record
- September 21 Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees to avoid 5% late fee
- October 6 Deadline to apply for a graduate degree
WSU North Puget Sound, Everett
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $380 millionScholarships, grants, work study, and loans awarded to undergraduates, 2013-14
- 70%Percentage of undergraduates that receive financial aid
- $20,248Average amount of annual undergraduate financial aid award