More than just numbers
A 3D Printing Journey
A big idea for small moon dust
I am Black, an artist, and my life matters
- Leading researchDiscovery could lead to new treatments for rheumatoid arthritis A protein known as GBP5 appears to play a key role in suppressing inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, a potentially debilitating disease that affects some 1.5 million Americans.
- Noteworthy achievementElectrical engineering senior named Schwarzman scholarship finalistMaximillian Obasiolu will compete with finalists nationwide for the prestigious award, which aims to deepen understanding of China’s role in global trends.
- Become a #FutureCougApply nowFall 2021 applications are now open. Learn how you can become a #FutureCoug today.
- Pandemic responseQuestions about the COVID-19 vaccine? In a new series of two-minute videos, infectious disease expert Dr. Guy Palmer delivers practical, easy-to-understand answers.
- Sustainable resourcesUsing seafood waste to improve concreteResearchers are exploring how waste from shrimp and crab shells could make concrete more durable and reduce carbon emissions in its production.
- Innovative thinkingStudents develop idea to reach water on MarsNASA’s Innovative Advanced Concepts program awarded two WSU mechanical engineering students a $125,000 grant, its first-ever funding of an undergraduate team.
- Achieving excellenceVeterinary Teaching Hospital a top rated emergency facility It is the only veterinary teaching hospital in the west to be certified as a Level I facility by the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Apr. 21 Songwriting II: Student performances Online
- Apr. 21 Good Guys: How Men Can Be Better Allies for Women in the Workplace Online
- Apr. 22Earth Day speaker: Jamie Margolin Online
- Apr. 23 Last day to take a final examination for an advanced degree
- Apr. 30 Last day of instruction for the term
- May 3 Final examinations begin
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $406 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2018-19
- 76% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2018-19