University Fiscal Health Advisory Committee (UFHAC) Charge
- Examine current budgetary practices and propose new budget models for the future.
- Suggest strategic ways to enhance revenue.
- Suggest strategies for streamlining administrative operations to decrease costs.
- Review programs or initiatives proposed for discontinuation to determine the larger impact on the campus community and student experience.
- Examine administrative costs versus instructional costs and submit recommendations for making our ratio comparable to our peer institutions.
- Solicit suggestions from the greater WSU community about general university budget matters and provide responses to ideas on a periodic basis.
- Facilitate communication about the budget in a transparent and informative manner with the university community.