Paige Danielson

Athletics

• Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture
  • Electrical Engineering
  • St. Cloud, Minnesota

Involvement

WSU Varsity Women’s Rowing Team, President of Honors Student Advisory Council, Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honors Society), WSU Coug Pals Volunteer, Research Assistant for the Systems on Chips Lab, Two-time Pac-12 All-Academic First Team Honoree, Google Cloud Academic All-District Team, Most Improved on WSU Women’s Rowing Team

Favorite WSU experience

It’s hard to pick one just one experience, as it’s the sum of the little experiences that has made my time at WSU wonderful. One experience that stood out was representing WSU at NCAA Division I Rowing National Championships the past three years. It’s been incredible to compete with and against some of the top rowing athletes and instilled in me an even deeper pride for WSU.

I’ve had support from peers, professors, and staff at WSU the past four years. And not only in Pullman. While traveling across the country, as far east as Florida, I’ve heard “Go Cougs!” in the airport more than once. The sense of community within I’ve felt within rowing and at WSU has made my time here special.

Future plans

I will begin working toward my Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering at University of Colorado-Boulder next fall. I will focus on electromagnetics, radio frequency, microwaves, and am pursuing a research career.