4 spectacular seasons
There’s a quiet gentleness to the weather here. You’ll welcome the shifting rhythms of warmth, light, and color.
- Glorious spring: Pullman enjoys more sunny days than Seattle—and far less rain.
- Comfortable summer: Enjoy warm, sunny days and clear, cool nights—without sticky humidity.
- Crisp autumn: Pullman weather is pleasantly dry and clear during most months of the year.
- Enchanting winter: In January, daily temperatures typically range from the low 20s to the low 30s.
“My favorite thing about Pullman is the summer months. I do not believe there is a better place to spend summer. The weather is perfect for outdoor living—without bugs.”
—J.J. Oliver, director of stewardship, WSU Foundation
Take a walk down Pullman’s bustling Main Street. With clean sidewalks, colorful awnings, and family-run shops, it’s the ideal hub of the American small town.
- A colorful mural lights up Pullman’s Pine Street Plaza.
- Cyclists of all ages fill the streets during the annual Tour De Lentil 5k.
- Fresh flowers greet customers outside a Main Street storefront.
- It’s a parade! The WSU marching band draws a crowd downtown.