In-person activities involving non-WSU individuals (i.e., people not subject to WSU and the State of Washington’s vaccination requirement). All activities must follow Washington State Face Covering Guidance.
- Are the individuals attending providing services to WSU?
- Does the activity include an overnight stay in a WSU-owned facility?
- Does the activity include participants under the age of 18?
- Is the activity a sporting event not already under PAC-12 or NCAA regulation?
- If yes, follow WSU Recreation guidance.
Acceptable Proof of Full Vaccination Against COVID-19.
Where required above, individuals attending an event must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 by presenting the original, a copy, or a photo of one of the following:
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Record Card;
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider or electronic health record; a state immunization information system record.
- For individuals vaccinated in Washington, this may include a Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination or QR code from MyIRMobile (https://myirmobile.com), a Washington Department of Health partner website for immunization records.
- For an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
Personal attestation is not an acceptable form of proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Acceptable Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test Result.
Where required above, individuals attending an event must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result by presenting the original, a copy, or a photo of a document or other communication from the test provider or laboratory that shows:
- The first and last names of the individual tested;
- The type of test performed (must be molecular or antigen);
- The date the specimen was collected (must be within the 72 hours preceding the individual’s participation in or attendance at the Large Event); and
- A negative result.