WSU Weekly Active COVID-19 Cases
2/21/2022 Update: Due to the widespread availability of at-home tests, Washington state is no longer providing broad contract tracing services. Environmental Health and Safety is still available for questions about quarantine and isolation for WSU students and employees.
The cessation of broad contact tracing means that WSU will no longer have access to accurate location-specific case rates, and will no longer be reporting positive cases for WSU locations. Students and employees who test positive, have cold or flu-like symptoms, or are close contacts of positive individuals are encouraged to use WSU’s Quarantine and Isolation Guidance Tool.
For COVID information near you, please visit:
- Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 Information
- WSU Everett: Snohomish Health District
- WSU Pullman: Whitman County Public Health
- WSU Spokane: Spokane Regional Health District
- WSU Tri-Cities: Benton-Franklin Health District
- WSU Vancouver: Clark County Public Health
WSU employees and students currently in their 10 day infectious period.
|WSU Location||Number of Active Cases|