Given the continued developments with COVID-19, mandates from Gov. Jay Inslee and guidance from WSU Human Resource Services, the WSU Libraries will make alterations to its normal procedures while still providing and maintaining services as much as possible. Please visit libraries.wsu.edu for information about our services.
WSU Libraries hours are as follows effective March 22:
Holland and Terrell Libraries/Access Services
- Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday – 9 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Sunday – noon to 8:45 p.m.
Holland and Terrell Reference Desk
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday– 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Manuscripts, Archives and Special Collections
- By appointment only
Owen Science and Engineering Library
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, noon to 5:45 p.m.
The Animal Health Library will not change its hours at this time.
WSU Spokane Academic Library
- Staffed hours are changing to 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and closed on weekends, effective this week. Students still maintain 24-hour access.
- As of Monday, the Library will be closed to the public and will require everyone to scan into the Library for access. All students must bring their student ID for Library access.
For more information visit the Spokane Academic Library website.
Spring Break Hours (March 14 – March 22):
- Saturday, March 14, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 15, noon – 6 p.m.
- Monday, March 16 – Wednesday, March 18: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19 – Friday, March 20: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22, Noon – 6 p.m.
Hours for March 23 – April 5
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday:Noon – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
For more information visit the WSU Vancouver Library website.
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for March 18-April 5
For more information visit the WSU Tri-Cities Library website.