Artificial Intelligence and society
Still abuzz about the power grid
Taking a shot at preventable deaths
- RESEARCH MATTERSGrad student’s 2016 election map burrows into neighborhood resultsThe meticulous effort is believed to be the first map of its type to examine the 2016 presidential election results.
- BOLSTERING STUDENT SUCCESSSMigrant student program receives $2.1M in federal funding The University’s program helps students from migrant and seasonal farmworker backgrounds transition to and complete their first year of college.
- ADVANCING HEALTH$1.7M grant will train nurse practitioners for rural primary careThe project will provide traineeships to 15 to 30 nurse practitioner students enrolled in the College of Nursing.
- SUSTAINABLE RESOURCESAlgae cultivation technique could advance biofuelsResearchers have developed a way to grow algae more efficiently—in days instead of weeks.
- ADVANCING AN EQUITABLE SOCIETYExperts developing technology to improve policing, public safetyThe effort is being led by a new WSU interdisciplinary research lab.
Undergraduate fields of study
Business to organic agriculture. Communication to neuroscience. Courses taught by renowned professors. Learn why nearly a quarter-million students in the past 125 years have pursued future success by earning a WSU degree.
Explore other WSU locations
Find my field of study
- by Academic Area
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Business Programs Accredited by AACSB
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Foreign Languages and Cultures
- Health Sciences
- History, Literature, and Philosophy
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Professional Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
Graduate and professional programs
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- July 29 End of Summer Session
- July 29 Intersession begins
- August 21 First day of fall semester classes
WSU North Puget Sound, Everett
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $380 millionScholarships, grants, work study, and loans awarded to undergraduates, 2013-14
- 70%Percentage of undergraduates that receive financial aid
- $20,248Average amount of annual undergraduate financial aid award