The courage to follow her own story
A dream internship in The Big Apple
Washington's citizen soldiers
Global health expert.
Opportunity and EquityResearchers chart rising wealth inequality across millenniaA Washington State University anthropologist led researchers from 13 other institutions in a Nature study finding that the arc of prehistory bends towards economic inequality.
- SUSTAINABLE ENERGYWSU researchers join power grid simulation spanning 2 continentsThe researchers used 8 connected laboratories to study how to prevent power outrages and other disruptions by moving electricity across continents.
- ADVANCING HEALTHNew dye could advance bioimagingWSU scientists have created an injectable dye that illuminates molecules with near-infrared light, making it easier to see what is going on deep inside the body.
- NATIONAL KUDOSStudents win national design, construction competitionThe students were competing in the Design-Build Institute of America’s national student competition.
Undergraduate fields of study
Business to organic agriculture. Communication to neuroscience. Courses taught by renowned professors. Learn why nearly a quarter-million students in the past 125 years have pursued future success by earning a WSU degree.
Explore other WSU locations
Find my field of study
- by Academic Area
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Business Programs Accredited by AACSB
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Foreign Languages and Cultures
- Health Sciences
- History, Literature, and Philosophy
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Professional Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
Graduate and professional programs
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- December 11-15 Final exams
- December 20 Fall semester grades available
- January 8 First day of spring semester classes
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $380 millionScholarships, grants, work study, and loans awarded to undergraduates, 2013-14
- 70%Percentage of undergraduates that receive financial aid
- $20,248Average amount of annual undergraduate financial aid award