The physician’s journey begins
Secret lives of wasps
Passion beyond the classroom
Let this work heal
BUTCH STEPS UP
- Low-carbon fuelPowering flight with hydrogenFor the first time, a test that demonstrated use of liquid hydrogen and a unique refueling system to power an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) has succeeded.
- Saving livesWSU launches new Center for Research in Emerging Infectious Diseases Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the Center a will work to mitigate outbreaks in eastern and central Africa—hotspots for emerging infectious diseases.
- Apply NowBecome a #FutureCougFall 2021 Applications are now open. Learn how you can become a #FutureCoug today.
- COVID-19 responseTown hall for faculty and staff on Wed., Sept. 30 Starting at 11 a.m., the forum will discuss services and support available during the COVID-19 pandemic. Questions may be submitted in advance.
- Coping with COVID-19COVID-stress may be hard to beat—even with exercisePeople who increased physical activity after the start of COVID-19 stay-at-home orders reported higher levels of stress and anxiety than those whose activity levels stayed the same.
- Wine scienceHelping grape growers combat extreme heat WSU researchers are studying the effects of heat on wine grapes, and developing an electronic, open-source cooling system to protect plants and wine quality.
- Student successTRIO programs awarded $3.9 million in grants Programs at the WSU Pullman and Tri-Cities campuses provide support, tutoring, and mentorship services to students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Sept. 23 Panel discussion: Community standards during a global pandemic Online
- Sept. 30 Gallery exhibit and live-streamed talk: Etsuko Ichikawa Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art and online
- Oct. 12-16 Research Week Online
- Sept. 22 Deadline to pay tuition and mandatory fees before late fees are assessed
- Sept. 22 Deadline for dropping a course without record
- Oct. 9 Last day to apply for Fall 2020 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $406 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2018-19
- 76% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2018-19